Lynn

Default it says "disk is full" when I try to save my excel work book

I save my work as I go along. I am in the midst of entering more data into a
spreadsheet and it says "disk full". I do not want to lose what I input to
day.
I am unable to find much in the "help" stuff.
Thank you.
Lynn

James W.

Well you will probably run into this problem again if trying to save to the
original directory. My guess is that this is either a floppy or network drive
that has run out of space.