keltawn

Default added line won't update accross sheets

having multiple sheets in a workbook the first four sheets updaye the fifth
sheet. If I add a line the new line will not update to the other sheets. is
there anyway to make this work?
Jim Rech

You're saying that you have formulas on the fifth worksheet that refer to
cells on the first four worksheets and that when you make an entry in a cell
on one of the first four sheets to which no formula in the fifth sheet
refers to, that a formula does not magically appear there? If that's what
you want you're going to have to create new formulas yourself on the fifth
sheet, or copy existing formulas down.

--
Jim