Jim Rech

You're saying that you have formulas on the fifth worksheet that refer to
cells on the first four worksheets and that when you make an entry in a cell
on one of the first four sheets to which no formula in the fifth sheet
refers to, that a formula does not magically appear there? If that's what
you want you're going to have to create new formulas yourself on the fifth
sheet, or copy existing formulas down.

--
Jim
"keltawn" wrote in message
| having multiple sheets in a workbook the first four sheets updaye the
fifth
| sheet. If I add a line the new line will not update to the other sheets.
is