Markw3700

Default How can I get Positive values only from the random number generat.

I am generating a random group of numbers using Excel's add-in "Random Number
Generator". I am using the normal distribution, but I want positive values
only. I know that the test I am doing will work with the negative values I
have generated, because the mean/stdev are correct. However, the activity
for which the numbers are associated can never be negative, so my
presentation will be less effective. Any ideas?