msmiller613

Default Is there a way to have two values (percent and number) in a label.

I am trying to format a cell to give the percent value as well as the numeric
value from the chart. I tried to format using the "Special " format but it is
not giving the correct information. I am using Excel 2003
Jon Peltier

What kind of label? Data Label, Axis label?

Could you use a formula like this?

=Format(<numeric value,<numeric format)&" "&Format(<percent,<percent format)

The <numeric value and <percent are links to cells, while the two <formats are
number formats such as you'd assign when formatting a cell.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services