Mcmaineacjam

Default with new print server, excel running slow intermittently

Ever since a new new network print server was put on-line, my Excel
intermittently goes very very slow. You have to wait just deleting a line.
The tech department states that Excel is on my computer, so this could not be
the problem, but it never did it before, and is happening to others in the
organization. Any ideas out there?
Dave Peterson

Can you try a test.

Add a new printer and tell windows it's on LPT1 (local). (It doesn't have to
really exist.)

Then see how excel reacts when that's your default printer.

If it's still slow, then IT wins. If it's ok, then woohoo, time to ask some
questions!

--

Dave Peterson