convert

Default convert figures in to word example 350/- three thousand and fifty

Convert figures in to words
example :
USD 350/- , what is the method to convert ( USD Three hundred and fifty
only )
Norman Jones

Hi Convert,

Visit the xlDynamic site:

See www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.FAQ0004.html

Also see Microsofts suggestion at:

(How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel)

http://support.microsoft.com/default...B;EN-US;213360

---
Regards,
Norman

"convert" wrote in message
Convert figures in to words
example :
USD 350/- , what is the method to convert ( USD Three hundred and fifty
only )

dominicb

Good morning Convert

I have an add in available free of charge to anyone requesting it. It
can handle this, among other things, and display the results either as
a number or in one of four currencies. If you would like this please
send me an e-mail.

HTH

DominicB

--
dominicb
dominicb's Profile:

Shrikant

Interesting !
I have asked this same question few days back and I find it is a recurrent
topic. It seems to be a standard requirement. I was damn sure that such a
simple and obvious requirement must have been met by MS as they are
continuously making their Excel very versatile and powerful. I was mildly
shocked when I discovered that this facility is not available in Excel.
Why does the MS not fix this by incorporating in the regular 'function' in
Excel ?
--
Shrikant