Shrikant

Interesting !
I have asked this same question few days back and I find it is a recurrent
topic. It seems to be a standard requirement. I was damn sure that such a
simple and obvious requirement must have been met by MS as they are
continuously making their Excel very versatile and powerful. I was mildly
shocked when I discovered that this facility is not available in Excel.
Why does the MS not fix this by incorporating in the regular 'function' in
Excel ?
--
Shrikant

"dominicb" wrote:

Good morning Convert

I have an add in available free of charge to anyone requesting it. It
can handle this, among other things, and display the results either as
a number or in one of four currencies. If you would like this please
send me an e-mail.

HTH

DominicB

--