Phyllis Salyers

Default combine date from one column with time from another

I would like to combine the date from one downloaded column with the time
from a second downloaded column. I will be using this to calculate the
length of treatment using another column with date/time entered.

I am currently manually combining, so there is potential for error.

Much thanks.
Peo Sjoblom

If they are indeed date and times that Excel sees at time you can just add
them, e.g.

in A1 01/01/05, in B1 10:24

in C1

=A1+B1

will return 01/01/05 10:24

if the formula gives you a value error then the there are text values
involved

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Phyllis Salyers" <Phyllis wrote in