Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
IcyMan

Default precedent

I want to use a precedent in a formula with an easy command.

As an example:
I have =MATCH(B6,$C:$C,0) in cell #X.
[MATCH(lookup_value,lookup_array,match_type)]

I want to create a formula in a blank cell like this:
If lookup_value in cell #X (which is B6) is bla bla
do bla bla....

I cannot find a way to trace the precedent (B6). I do not know how to use
SQL or anything likewise (except standard Excel formulations and basic JAVA)

I'd appreciate any help...