Desperatly Trying

Default Creating an If formula.

I have tried everything I can think of and read all the posts but I am still
at a loss. I am trying to make a formula that would insert the value of cell
E4 if in cells F4 through J4 have S/O in it. When I did the IF formula it
would put in the cell the number in front of the cell with s/o in it instead
of the value in E4. Please help!

Dave O

Here's one way:
=IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("s/o",F4&G4&H4&I4&J4,1)),E4,"")

Desperatly Trying

Thank you so much Dave O. You saved me hours and hours of attempting to
figure it out myself (I would still be stumbling around in the dark days
later).