Boba Fett

Default Creating charts from formula results

Im trying to create a chart in Excel based on the reult of a column or
formula's I wrote. The chart just seems to show the formula as its
values, can anyone help?

I had a list of employee ages and used a formula to indicate their age
bracket (e.g. 16-24, 25-30, 31-40 etc). I now want a bar chart that
will show how many employee's are in each bracket.

Help is much appreciated asap as its for my job. Thanks in advance.

--
Boba Fett
Boba Fett's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26509

Richard Neville

Sometimes it is neater to reproduce the information for a chart in an area
of the sheet that does not print. You need several headings (16-24, etc.)
which could go on one line, and the corresponding values on the next line.
Then select all the active cells in these two lines and construct the chart
from there. If the values might chance, make the value cells cross-reference
the cells where the actual formula results reside (e.g. cell F2=B7).

"Boba Fett" wrote
in message ...