Moshe Rosenberg

Default Invert layout

Not sure how to words this, but bascially, I have an excel doc that I want to
invert, i.e make the data in the rows into columns, and the data in the
columns into rows.. The reason I want to do this is because I have 2-3 rows,
but 20-30 columns. You can't print the doc nicely like that.

Any ideas?
Dave Peterson

I'd insert a new worksheet.

Then select the original range and edit|copy
then go to A1 of that new worksheet and edit|paste special|transpose
and print the sheet (and delete it???)

--

Dave Peterson