Nih

Default Negative Zero ???

Im just curious, on my spreadsheets when I have a formula that adds/subtracts
cells and the answer is zero sometimes the zero looks like this

0

sometimes it looks like this
(0)

and others look like this
-

When i select the cells and view the formatting they are all formatted the
same. WHat gives?

When i view
Harald Staff

Hi

Rounding problems. Some cells may contain something like
0.00000035
and others more like
-0.00000000000082
and some good guys are just