Bo

Default If Formula

I hope this makes sense. I have two worksheets - "A" & "B". On worksheet
"A" I have columns that capture Actual Costs by week. Worksheet "B" is for
Earned Value. What I would like to happen is when I enter a date in the
Period Ending cell on worksheet "B" cells further down on worksheet "B" will
be populated from cells on worksheet "A" up to the Period Ending date I
entered on worksheet "B". Basically every week I want to have worksheet "B"
automatically update cells from the start date of the project up to the
period ending date. Since I already have the actuals on worksheet "A" I
don't want to take a chance and transpose them incorrectly. Like I said I
hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance.