Jay

Default Sending exel attachment

I want to send an Exel attachment to an email. I would like for the
recipient to see it as it appears in Print Preview however it is coming up as
the spreadsheet with gridlines et al. Can anyone help me correct this?
Thank you.
--
Jmurph
Ron de Bruin

Hi Jay

If you do it manual see :

Excel 2002 HOW TO: Use the "Send To" Menu Command to Send Worksheets and Workbooks as E-Mail in Excel

Excel 2003 HOW TO: Use the Send To Command to Send Worksheet Selections as E-Mail in Excel

For code or a Add-in see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jay" wrote in message ...
I want to send an Exel attachment to an email. I would like for the
recipient to see it as it appears in Print Preview however it is coming up as
the spreadsheet with gridlines et al. Can anyone help me correct this?
Thank you.
--
Jmurph

Jay

Thanks for your response Ron. I'm still having trouble with how it is viewed
when opened. I would like it to open as it appears in Print Preview with no
gridlines or other workbook features that show up.

"Jay" wrote in message ...
I want to send an Exel attachment to an email. I would like for the
recipient to see it as it appears in Print Preview however it is coming up as
the spreadsheet with gridlines et al. Can anyone help me correct this?
Thank you.
--
Jmurph

Gordon

"Jay" wrote in message ...

I want to send an Exel attachment to an email. I would like for the
recipient to see it as it appears in Print Preview however it is coming up as
the spreadsheet with gridlines et al. Can anyone help me correct this?
Thank you.
--
Jmurph

Open the workbook, then go to Tools-Options, and on the View tab,
uncheck Gridlines. Then send the workbook by email.

HTH

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(4 weeks and