john2004

Default Need help with exel database

I have a database in exel with names, addresses and other information. I
have a pre-written letter that I want to send out to each of the names in the
database. My question is if I can somehow have exel automatically create a
seperate letter in Word for each Name in the database and have the correct
data go into the correct fields in the pre-written letter. Is that possible?
Thanks for any input.