Eddie

Default printing

I created a sign - in sheet in Excel with 5 columns and 30 rows. I made sure
the print area is set to the rows I want printed out.

When I print, I get a full page sometimes, and other times it will only
print a portion.
The output is always different. Sometimes it leaves out the last line, and
other times it only prints the first few rows.

I have a hp deskjet 970 cxi with the latest driver installed. I alse checked
with hp site and no luck.
I'm using Excel from Office pro 2000
Any Ideas?

DNA

I would try clearing the Print Area (i.e., File | Print Area | Clear Print
Area) and then set it back again.

Eddie

Did that also.
I have only one sheet to print. There is nothing else on the workbook. I try
to print 2 or more copies of the sheet, and each one is different.

When I try to print one copy at a time, I have the same problem.

"DNA" wrote:

I would try clearing the Print Area (i.e., File | Print Area | Clear Print
Area) and then set it back again.

DNA

Are there any macros in this worksheet?

Eddie

No, no macros. Only yellow highlights on top of page, and lower part of page.
Inserted header as well.

"DNA" wrote:

Are there any macros in this worksheet?

DNA

I'm just not sure why it's printing differently everytime you print. If I
come up with something, I'll be sure to post back!

Sorry.

Eddie

I know, it's driving me nuts.

Thanks for your help. I'll keep checking for answers