fda secretary

Default Search workbook

I have a workbook with several worksheets. Can I search multiple sheets at
once without looking on each one for something. I am working with Excel 2000.

bigwheel

Yes. Select the first worksheet, hold down the shift key and click the last
worksheet tab. All the worksheets should now be selected. Perform your
seach.