LisaB31

Default how do I switch from excel 2002 to excel 2003

I have started a excel 2003 class and I have excel 2002. Is there any way I
can do free uploads to swtich it to 2003?
Harald Staff

Not to my knowledge. But except for some XML features on the advanced level,
those two Excel versions are as good as identical. I doubt you will notice
that you are using 2002 and not 2003.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"LisaB31" <LisaB31 @discussions.microsoft.com skrev i melding
I have started a excel 2003 class and I have excel 2002. Is there any way

can do free uploads to swtich it to 2003?

Dave Peterson

No.

But I bet if you ask your instructor if you can use your version of xl2002, he
or she will say "yes".

There are a few new features in xl2003 that you won't be able to use--but maybe
they won't be part of the curriculum.

--

Dave Peterson