mechelei

Default disable sort warning

How do I disable the sort warning box when sorting data in excel?
Dave Peterson

This warning saves a lot of people lots of time rebuilding their data.

In fact, it was only recently added (after years of requests, I'd wager).

There is no way (yet) to stop this warning.

(You are writing about the "expand the selection or continue with current
selection" warning, right?

--

Dave Peterson