Owen

Default UK Pound Sign

I type £500.00 in the bar at the top of the page but it appears as some
gibberish sign in the actual cell. Cannot duplicate it here but something
like }500.00.
Any suggestions how I can correct this please

Henry

Owen,

Try looking in Control Panel at 1) Regional settings and 2)keyboard
settings.

Make sure both are set to UK English, not US English.

Henry

"Owen" wrote:

I type £500.00 in the bar at the top of the page but it appears as some
gibberish sign in the actual cell. Cannot duplicate it here but
something
like }500.00.
Any suggestions how I can correct this please

Bernard Liengme

What font are you using?
--
Bernard V Liengme