roger-e

Default eliminating extra rows in spreadsheet

If I have a spreadsheet with several rows, the scroll bar goes down to the
last row. If I delete rows, the scroll bar still goes down to where the last
row used to be. This is cumbersome if I've got a large worksheet and I've
eliminated a lot of rows. Is there a way to readjust the scroll bar so that
it will stop at the new last row? Thanks.
--
roger
Bob Umlas

After you delete the rows, you can save the file & reopen - should be OK.
OR, press Alt/F11 (takes you to the VBE), ctrl/G (displays immediate
window), type
Activesheet.usedrange
and press enter.
Then Alt/Q (returns to Excel)