Kim

Default Missing row

A user has deleted a row that had an amount in it. Her rows are now number,
23, 24, 25, 27 (so row 26 is missing). Whenever she tries to total columns
or rows, the number that is in that missing row is calculated in. How do I
retrieve that row, or clear out the number?

TIA.
Kim

dominicb

Good evening Kim

Your user has either set the row height to 0, or hidden the row (a
hidden row is basically the same).

Highlight rows 25 and 27 and right click. In the menu that drops down
there should be an option to "Unhide". Select this and the row should
be visible again.

HTH

DominicB

--
dominicb
dominicb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18932

David McRitchie

Hi Kim,
Don't understand what you have and what you have in the row, but
would you right click on the sheet tab and see if you have code there
other than Option Explicit at the top.
---
HTH,

"Kim" wrote in message ...
A user has deleted a row that had an amount in it. Her rows are now number,
23, 24, 25, 27 (so row 26 is missing). Whenever she tries to total columns
or rows, the number that is in that missing row is calculated in. How do I
retrieve that row, or clear out the number?

TIA.
Kim

David McRitchie

I saw the light or at least the other answers after I sent off my reply.
Both the fact that there were other answers and that the row was
hidden or filtered out should have been obvious to me.