Maxwell-5000

Default Copy Paste / Excel 2002 (Annoying)

Hello all,

I work a lot in excel. Currently I just upgraded to Excel 2002 version
from 2000.

My issue is whenever I copy (Ctrl-C) more than once, this really
annoying BIG past clipboard pops up.

I tried to fix it by going into TOOLS / OPTIONS / EDIT - then
'unchecking' the boxes for Paste, copy and such. I even went to a point
to uncheck all the boxes but to no avail, nothing works to get rid of
that help pop up box.

I also disabled my helper assistant cartoon icon and that does not
work.

HOW DO I GET RID OF THE ANNOYING POP-UP CLIPBOARD :(

Please help!!!

Thanks

--
Maxwell-5000
Maxwell-5000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26056

Dave Peterson

Next time that popup pops up, click on the Options button on the bottom.

You'll see some stuff you can turn off.

(Edit|office clipboard will popup that popup for you.)

Maxwell-5000 wrote:

[...]

Maxwell-5000

This does not help...

Even though I unclick the check box, it still shows up...

Any other suggestions?

--
Maxwell-5000
Maxwell-5000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26056
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=396900

Maxwell-5000

I am unclicking... "Show Office Clipboard Automatically"