Erinayn

Default Is there a way to download a copy of the Excel 2002 version of th.

the manual that would come with a purchase of the product. We have a license
and don't receive the actual physical book.
Bernard Liengme

That is a non-existing object
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Erinayn" wrote in message
the manual that would come with a purchase of the product. We have a
license
and don't receive the actual physical book.

Dave Peterson

But if you visit your local bookstore, you'll find many people who make their
living by writing books that humans can understand (sometimes better than
manuals!).

Debra Dalgleish keeps a nice list of books at:
http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html

Maybe print that list before going to the bookstore.