Michael Madrid

Default wide view

I have an issue with a sheet view. The column widths are exactly as they
should be (25), but the sheet is viewing as really wide. I have other sheets
with this exact format and at 85% view, I can see all the contents, but with
this one sheet I cannot. I have looked under View and Options, but could not
find the setting. It seems as though a unit in this sheet is equal to three
on others. Any help is greatly appreciated.
DNA

Click on View at the top and select Normal.

Michael Madrid

It is in Normal view. I have used Excel extensively for 6 years and my wife
did something to this sheet that I cannot figure out. It must be a keyboard
sequence that initiates this strange view.

"DNA" wrote:

Click on View at the top and select Normal.

DNA

Maybe she inadvertently has some type of Custom View set???

Michael Madrid

No, I already checked for custom views and for zoom factors. This sheet
behaves like this in Page Break Preview as well.

"DNA" wrote:

Maybe she inadvertently has some type of Custom View set???

DNA

When you determine what's wrong, I'd like to know what you find out.

Michael Madrid

The interesting thing is that when I copy and paste the entire sheet, it
looks as it should in the new sheet. Until I can figure it out, this will
have to do. I hate walking away from problems.

"DNA" wrote:

When you determine what's wrong, I'd like to know what you find out.

DNA

Me too. I was going to suggest that earlier ... now we know it has
"something" to do with THAT sheet. Interesting...?!?