swchee

Default sort according to the colored rows

Hi, all

I have a long list of rows in an excel worksheet which some rows are
highlighted and some are now.
My question is : Is that possible for me to sort the file by allowing a
colored rows as criteria?

kind regards & many thanks in advance :)

--
swchee
swchee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24279

Duke Carey

Look at

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html

"swchee" wrote in
message ...

Hi, all

I have a long list of rows in an excel worksheet which some rows are
highlighted and some are now.
My question is : Is that possible for me to sort the file by allowing a
colored rows as criteria?

kind regards & many thanks in advance :)

--
swchee
swchee's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=396712

Jim Cone

s,

I have recently completed an Excel add-in ("Special Sort") that provides
nine additional sort options including cell color and font color.
It also has an option to include borders with the sorted cells.
It looks and acts somewhat like the regular Excel sort utility.

Comes with a two page Word.doc install/use file.
Available -free- upon direct request.
Remove XXX from my email address.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA