M.W.

Default How to align text boxes?

I do a lot of forms using Excel. But I always have trouble lining up
boxes that I need on the worksheet.

Thanks.

M.W.

Dodo

"M.W." wrote in news:1124314276.168774.123270
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I do a lot of forms using Excel. But I always have trouble lining up
boxes that I need on the worksheet.

Text boxes?

Select them all and:

You can set the top and left position in properties (as you can height and
width).
Or, you can let them snap to the grid or to their relative position (Draw
menu, Align or Distribute).

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)