Jane

Default How do I get rid of extra white space when row autofit is on?

When row autofit is on, I get a lot of extra white space above or below text
in the cell with the most text. How do I get rid of it without manually
adjusting every row?
Dave Peterson

I don't get it for all the cells, but this might work for you...

make the columnwidth just a bit wider--then autofit the rowheights.

(It might just make the problem occur on different cells, though.)

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

I think I've seen it in all versions (xl97 to xl2003).

But my bet is that it's a combination of printer driver, text in the cell and
just bad luck.

(I've learned to just accept these little peccadillos.)