Jane

Dave,

I was afraid of this. It seems to me that earlier versions of Excel did not
do this.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Then I think it becomes a manual effort.

Jane wrote:

Dave, Thanks for the response but in this case the column width would be too
wide to fit on the view page and have anything else show.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I don't get it for all the cells, but this might work for you...

make the columnwidth just a bit wider--then autofit the rowheights.

(It might just make the problem occur on different cells, though.)

Jane wrote:

When row autofit is on, I get a lot of extra white space above or below text
in the cell with the most text. How do I get rid of it without manually
adjusting every row?

--

Dave Peterson

--