BankC

Default exporting report to excel- Help!

Hello All,

I need some help with Excel. I am exporting a report (from program
called Report Viewer) and saving it in Excel format. After it is saved
and I go and open the report in Excel, I get an error saying- ERRORS
WERE DETECTED IN REPORT.XLS BUT MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL WAS ABLE TO OPEN
THE FILE BY MAKING THE REPAIRS LISTED BELOW. SAVE THE FILE TO MAKE THE
REPAIRS PERMANENT. The repair listed is- RENAMED INVALID SHEET NAME.

Once the spreadsheet is opened, any cell with the value of *0*, comes
up as a whole heap of ####### or the words DEFAULT FORMAT. I can fix it
by fomatting the effected cells but it's quite a big report so fairly
tedious. This is only happening on my PC, it opens fine on other
computers. I am using the 2003 version of Excel. Can anybody help?

Many Thanks,

Craig

--
BankC