Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Inneed

Default Keeping data without losing Formula's

I have a worksheet (named monthly) with a column of data under a certain
month (which will change each time data is entered - stocktake). However
this column needs to be edited each month and has formula's in it so it
will work (not always the same data in the column).

I decided to put this data into a yearly sheet under the particular
month. The only way I can do it at the moment is to copy and paste
special. How do I (or is there a way to) put this data in a sheet that
has all the months but under the month that is signified.

In other words I don't want formula's in the yearly sheet (can't use
vlookup) as I want to keep this sheet with all the data in it!

I'm sure it's really simple but I have read the VBA help files and they
don't help me.

--
Inneed
Inneed's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26330