Inneed

Thanks Brian,

I can make it a "pull" system but I want to keep the monthly column of
data under that particular month in the annual sheet. Because I only
have the 1 column that changes in the other sheet.

The only way I can think of is to copy the whole sheet and pastespecial
"values" but then I would lose all the "pull" formula's. I just need a
way to "lock" the column in place (probably by pressing a button,
however I want to stay away from copying and pasting as I will lose
formula's and I need the spreadsheet next year).

Thanks again.

--
Inneed
Inneed's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26330