theguz

Default User Form Error

Any reason why VBA keeps giving me the same error. "Could not find the
specified object."

Here is the code that I used:

UserForm3.Show 'This is on a button from another form

The thing that is irritating me is that it has always worked until
this moment almost. I can even look at the stupid form so I have no
idea. Anyhelp would be great. Thanks in advance.

theguz

--
theguz
theguz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24918

Dnereb

You have to attach the .xls file if you want a straight answer.
The error is about an object that isn't present but that one you have
already figured out!

--
Dnereb
Dnereb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26182

theguz

Sorry, it wont let me upload the file, if you like I could email it to
you.
Do you know of any cases on why this would happen. I have combed all
of my code and I haven't seen any conflicting code.

--
theguz
theguz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24918
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=395943

Dnereb

It would be guesing but the most obvious one is misspelling an object
name or type or storing an object in a variant
and not having option explicit at the top of your forms and modules
to force you to declare your variables.