Luanne

Default I need a work in progress spredsheet

This is needed for a commercial construction business. I need to calculate
the WIP on a monthly basis and if anyone has one they could email me it would
be a great help. Thanks

Dodo

?B?THVhbm5l?= wrote in
:

This is needed for a commercial construction business. I need to
calculate the WIP on a monthly basis and if anyone has one they could
email me it would be a great help. Thanks

Look if there's something he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...356681033.aspx

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)
Luanne

There is no WIP spreadsheet template that I could find, but thanks.

"Dodo" wrote:

?B?THVhbm5l?= wrote in
: