Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ellie

Default Conditional format based on data from another column

Hi

Yesterday I asked about the possibility of conditional formatting a range of
20 random numbers into 2 different formats. Thank you for that, but now it
seems that 3 of my 20 numbers are now requiring a different cell to be
highlighted in yet another colour.

Currently the situation is as follows:-

Column G has a list of random numbers ranging from 1-20, with columns either
side pertaining to the random number located in the relevant cell in Column
G.

It now appears that 3 numbers in this random list do not require
highlighting in Column G and have amended the condition formatting for Column
G accordingly, but do require the data located in Column I, relevant to the
random number to be highlighted in a 3rd colour.

Is there any way I may be able to get the cells in Column I to highlight in
a colour subject to the random numbers in Column G (being 7, 13 & 16)?

Hope this makes some sense.

Many thanks.

Ellie