kamill

Default Edit Drop down box

I need to add additional choices to an existing drop down box. I can't find
the current source to add additional choices. Can someone help me?
Paul B

kamill, is the list a data validation list? If so see if this will help, if
not post back with more details

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"kamill" wrote in message
I need to add additional choices to an existing drop down box. I can't

find
the current source to add additional choices. Can someone help me?

cafe

If it is a Validation box:
In the cell that has the box: Goto excel menu Data/Validation see if
there you can see the range for the list.

If it is a Forms "List Box" the right click the list box, select
"Format Control" select the "Control" tab to see the range..

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Cafe

--