=\

Default Goto in IF statment

I cannot remember how, I think I did it before, to add a goto to an IF
statement. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Earl Kiosterud

If this is a cell formula, there's no meaning for goto. Only results are
returned in cells. Actions are not taken. If this is a macro question, post
back.

What's all that stuff about the most votes? This isn't a democracy. :)
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"=\" wrote in message
I cannot remember how, I think I did it before, to add a goto to an IF
statement. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

=\

Hi Earl,
What I am trying to do is create a function (or macro if possible, I haven't
done one in years) that will basically say when someone is filling out a
request... 'IF Yes to being a member then jump a couple of rows and then
complete the rest of the information'..is this possible or should I just give
up and create another spreadsheet? =)
Thanks,
Colleen

"=\" wrote in message
I cannot remember how, I think I did it before, to add a goto to an IF
statement. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Earl Kiosterud

Colleen,

I don't think I have a clear enough picture of what's going on to give much
of an answer. It sounds as if you need a worksheet_change macro to watch
that cell, and if "Yes" is entered, move the selected cell to the new
location two rows down.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"=\" wrote in message
I cannot remember how, I think I did it before, to add a goto to an IF
statement. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.