Noclueatall

Default Workspace Question - Thanks In advance!

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me with this question. I have a set
of worksheets I work with (about 20 or so) and always open them in a
workspace. Before today, they have always opened in seperate windows
when I opened the workspace. Today when I opened the workspace they
all opened in the same window. I just can't seem to figure it out. IT
is telling me that they haven't installed any updates lately to office
or windows, but I'm starting to wonder. If anyone could help me with
this I would really appreciate it. Thanks a ton in advance!

--
Noclueatall
Noclueatall's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1438

Michael

If you mean you open about 20 workbooks at a time, try ToolsOptionsView tab
and make sure that Windows in Taskbar is checked. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin