sami123

Default Copying data from another cell, I think there are macros

I have a source spreadsheet but when I copy data from this sheet to
another the results indicate just zeros not the numbers. The same
happens when I create a formula to use the numbers on the first sheet.
Can i go around this and just link the numbers to my spreadsheet and
then use my formulas. I do not want just to copy the values. Pse am not
conversant with macros.

--
sami123
sami123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26183

Dave O

I suspect you're seeing zero values in the second sheet because the
formulas in the first sheet refer to cells that are not present in the
second sheet. Yes, you can link cells between sheets: from sheet 2,
enter = then click over to sheet 1 and click on the relevant value.