Telavera

Default Copying cell data

When I try to copy date from a cell on one sheet to a cell on another in 2002
using copy and paste I cannot get the cells linked because I can't locate the
'Link cells' command. Where is it?
--
Telavera
Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

Telavera wrote:
When I try to copy date from a cell on one sheet to a cell on another in 2002
using copy and paste I cannot get the cells linked because I can't locate the
'Link cells' command. Where is it?

----------------

I don't quite understand what you're trying to do with copy/paste. From
what I *mis*understand, I would think you would just put on the second
sheet something on the order of:

[ ] = FirstSheetName!A1

Is this what you need, or something more complex and wonderful?

Good luck....

Bill

"Telavera" wrote:

When I try to copy date from a cell on one sheet to a cell on another in 2002
using copy and paste I cannot get the cells linked because I can't locate the
'Link cells' command. Where is it?
--
Telavera

And, I would point out, all that does is to create the cell contents:

[ ] = FirstSheetName!A1

Bill

Duke Carey wrote:
And, I concede that point, but if the OP wants to know how to find the Paste
Link feature...

You're absolutely right Duke. I just meant to point out to the OP what
that function actually does under the covers.

Bill