Junior Member

Default PLEASE HELP! I can not move or scroll to the top rows (7 to 1) in Excel 2000

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure what has happened, but I just can not scroll up to the top rows in my excel worksheet. I can scroll up to row 8 and it stopped there. I see a black line across and not sure of how to fix it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by sax30 : August 11th 05 at 02:44 PM Reason: title changed
Dave Peterson

Window|unfreeze panes.

This is used to keep those top rows always visible.

--
sax30

--

Dave Peterson