Victor Cassano

Default how do I change cell background color only when cursor is over it

I have a cell that uses white text and white background, so that users cannot
see the text. But, if they try to type in this cell, I want the text to show
up. So, how can I change cell background color (or text color) only when
cursor is hovering over the cell?
y_not

If your aim is to stop them from overwriting your text why not simply
lock & protect the cells?

--
y_not
y_not's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19947