lfletcher

Default How do I change color of active cell in Excel

I would like the active cell (cell I am currently working in) to be a
different color. Example: I am working in cell AD58 I would like for that
cell to be blue, then as I move through the sheet, the current active cell
would be blue.
Don Guillett

right click sheet tabview codeinsert thisSAVE
to use for only one cell change
Set MyRng = Target.EntireRow
Set MyRng = Target
=====
'McCurdy.Here is something inspired by Don Guillett.
Dim MyRng As Range
Set MyRng = Target.EntireRow
Application.EnableEvents = False
On Error GoTo end1
Application.Cells.FormatConditions.Delete
With MyRng
.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _
"=ROW()=ROW(INDIRECT(CELL(""address"")))"
With .FormatConditions(1).Font
.Bold = True
.Italic = False
.ColorIndex = 1
End With
.FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 36
End With
end1:
Application.EnableEvents = True

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"lfletcher" wrote in message
I would like the active cell (cell I am currently working in) to be a
different color. Example: I am working in cell AD58 I would like for

that
cell to be blue, then as I move through the sheet, the current active cell
would be blue.

David DeRolph

Can that be applied to the entire workbook rather than a single sheet? And,
is there a reference for the color codes? I see 33 yields a blue color,
which is what he wanted; it also changes the color of the border from black
to red.