Frustrated

Default Date to Words

I need some help changing a date such as 11-Aug-05 to "the eleventh day of
August, two thousand five. I used the file in Excel 2000 that made the
conversion but it is not working with my Excel 2003. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your help.
--
Frustrated
Dave O

Rather than recreate the wheel, I suggest recreating the conditions
under which the XL2k file worked. It may have something to do with
add-ins: with the Excel 2000 file open, click Tools Add-Ins, and
select the same features that were selected in Excel 2000. This may
require a bit of trial and error or informed guesses, but should be
quicker than figuring out the whole deal again.

Don Guillett

Perhaps this will give you an idea of how to do. Create a lookup table for
the days. If the year will be different do the same.

="The " &VLOOKUP(C19,G18:H22,2)&" day of "&TEXT(C17,"mmmm")& " Two thousand
five"

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software