srm

Default excel, powerpoint

hey, i'm illiterate when it comes to computers so here's a dumb question...
i have windows xp pro. version 2002 and i'm curious if i have powerpoint and
excel, or if i have to download it from somewhere. can anyone help? thanks.
Hank Scorpio

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 18:55:15 -0800, srm
wrote:

hey, i'm illiterate when it comes to computers so here's a dumb question...
i have windows xp pro. version 2002 and i'm curious if i have powerpoint and
excel, or if i have to download it from somewhere. can anyone help? thanks.

You BUY it from somewhere. Windows XP Professional (no year version
associated with it) is just your operating system.

Excel, Powerpoint, Word etcetera are applications which can be
purchased individually, or as part of a single Microsoft Office
package.

Hank Scorpio
scorpionet who hates spam is at iprimus.com.au (You know what to do.)
* Please keep all replies in this Newsgroup. Thanks! *