Ralf Riedel

Default number formatting

I just installed Office 03 and have a problem w/ excel. When I type a number,
it displays it as #/100. Eg, I type 5 and xl displays it as 0.05. The problem
persists after I clear the formatting for the cell. Anyone has a suggestion?
Thx,
Ralf.
Chip Pearson

Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the Edit tab. There,
uncheck the "Fixed Decimal" setting.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson