Morrigan

Default To learn about VBA

I want to learn about VBA in Excel. Where would be a good place to
start?

Thank you.

--
Morrigan
Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7094

Debra Dalgleish

David McRitchie has a list of Excel tutorials that may help you get
started:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...m#vbatutorials

Morrigan wrote:
I want to learn about VBA in Excel. Where would be a good place to
start?

Thank you.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

Morrigan wrote:
I want to learn about VBA in Excel. Where would be a good place to
start?

Thank you.

If you already have some programming experience in other languages, then one
route is to read one or more of the books out there on the subject. One that I
have found useful is Walkenbach's "Excel 2003 Power Programming with VBA".

Good luck...

Bill
Morrigan

Thank you both of you. I will for sure check them out.

Cheers~