Kay

Default Using formula values

I have a workbook which has 3 worksheets. The first (Sheet1) is a manual data
input form. The second (Sheet2) is automatically populated with specific
entries from Sheet1. The final sheet (Sheet3) was created so I could compare
(and therefore highlight via conditional formatting/macro) 'old' data and
'new' data. That is, the information in Sheet2 is current whereas the Sheet3
data is out of date.

I have two problems. First, I want to know how I can actually pull the
values that arise from cell formulae (rather than just the formulae) in order
to create Sheet3 (the 'old' data worksheet used for comparison).

Second, I want to know what macro/conditional format I should use to
highlight changes between Sheet2 and Sheet3. All assistance is greatly
appreciated as always!!
FSt1

hi,
Answer to first question.